FanDuel Horse Racing Virginia – Promo Code for $20 No Sweat Bet
FanDuel Racing provides fast and detailed betting on hundreds of horse tracks across the United States and the world. When you join FanDuel Racing, you get bet insurance on horse racing’s biggest races, such as the Kentucky Derby, the Breeder’s Cup, the Preakness Stakes, and hundreds more.
Combining all the best parts of the FanDuel brand with a fantastic horse betting app, betting guides, and race live streaming, there’s plenty to shout about here. Here’s our full review of FanDuel Horse Racing in Virginia. We’ll explain how you can create an account and start betting in minutes. We will also break down how the welcome bonus works.
We’ll also explain how the racebook works, the site’s features, and methods for depositing and withdrawing your cash. Keep reading to find out if FanDuel Racing is the right choice for you.
FanDuel Racing VA sign-up bonus
You don’t need a FanDuel Racing bonus code to claim the FanDuel Racing welcome bonus in Virginia.
Create a FanDuel Racing account to qualify for the offer. After that, you will see the promotions that are running at the time across the top of the home page. Simply opt in to you From there, you can deposit funds into your account and place your first win bet.
If your bet wins, you can continue betting as normal and withdraw your balance at your convenience. The insurance will kick in if your chosen horse does not win (with some promos, the horse has to finish in 2nd or 3rd). You will get a refund of your wager in the form of FanDuel Racing credit.
FanDuel Racing Virginia promo code June 2023
|FanDuel Racing VA Promo Code||Click here to claim promo|
|Welcome Bonus||Win Bet Insurance on featured races|
|Last Updated||June 3, 2023|
Other promotions at FanDuel horse racing
To supplement its new player offer, FanDuel often runs promotions for existing players. To access these, click the ‘Promos’ button at the bottom of the desktop site or mobile app. We’ve shared a couple of regular FanDuel promotions below so you know what to expect.
- Race of the Day Bonus: Bet on FanDuel’s featured daily race and receive a $5 bonus if your horse places second or third thanks to the racebook’s Win Bet Insurance.
- Win Bet Insurance: Get insurance on selected race win bets and receive a racebook bonus if your horse finishes in second or third place.
Does FanDuel Racing have a rewards program?
FanDuel isn’t offering a loyalty program to its users right now, but the site may introduce one down the line. Keep an eye on the FD Racing promotions page for any changes. We’ll update this page if a rewards program is introduced for Virginia players.
Does FanDuel Racing offer promos for the Kentucky Derby or Breeder’s Cup?
Virtually every day, FanDuel Racebook features a new race and offers a bet insurance promo. When the most popular races come up, such as the Kentucky Derby, the Belmont Stakes, and the Breeder’s Cup, they are always spotlighted. In the past, FanDuel Racebook has offered No Sweat Bets up to $20 for these big events.
Is FanDuel Racing legal in Virginia?
Yes, Virginia welcomed FanDuel Racing with open arms. The site is completely legal in VA and licensed by the state’s racing commission. The state itself has only one active racetrack, Colonial Downs, but you can access more than 250 tracks from across the U.S. and further afield via FD Racing. Bettors must be 18 or older to sign up for FanDuel Racing in VA.
How to create a FanDuel Racing account in Virginia
Signing up for FanDuel Racing is just as easy as opening an account with FanDuel Sportsbook or casino (where legal) is easy, and this is replicated on its horse racing site. To start, it’s important to note that those who hold a FanDuel Sportsbook account can log in with the same credentials to start placing horse bets. Indeed, in Virginia, you can use FanDuel Racing as a tab within the sportsbook, rather than as a standalone service, if you want.
If you’re new to FanDuel, start by clicking through the site and finding the ‘Join Now’ button. Confirm you are within VA as prompted, then wait for the registration e-form to appear. FanDuel will request the following information:
- User ID
- New FanDuel password
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Home address
- Last four SSN digits
The racebook will then use your information to confirm your age and location, and create your account. Log in using your new username and password to access racetracks and start placing your bets.
FanDuel Racing VA app review
FanDuel has always been great at providing fast and simple mobile betting. This remains true for the FanDuel Racing app, where you can browse over 250 tracks, deposit and withdraw funds, and place your bets within seconds. The app can be downloaded onto both Android and Apple devices, meaning most FanDuel Racing users can enjoy its benefits.
Races begin regularly at FanDuel, and the app handles this level of activity seamlessly. Place your last-minute wagers without worry, and never deal with frozen or unresponsive pages.
Use the menu at the bottom of the app to move between race tracks, your betting slip, promotions, and more. The simplicity of the betting process at FanDuel really makes it stand out from the pack. Plus, the racebook’s customer support team is available 24/7 if you ever need a little extra assistance.
How to download the FanDuel Horse Racing app
Here’s how to download FanDuel Racing onto your iOS or Android device today. As we mentioned above, you do not have to use the standalone app if you don’t want; you can access the racing platform through the sportsbook.
FanDuel Racing for iOS
FanDuel Racing is available to download on most iPhone and iPad devices. Update your device, then follow our steps below to install the online racebook.
- Load this FanDuel Racing review on your chosen iOS browser.
- Click through to the racebook.
- Hit ‘Join Now’ and create an account.
- Click on the FanDuel Racing app banner.
- Install the FanDuel Racing app from the App Store.
- Open the file and sign in to fund your account and start wagering.
FanDuel Racing for Android
Downloading FanDuel Racing on an Android device works differently. Follow our steps to install the app with ease.
- Load this racebook review using your chosen internet browser.
- Click through to FanDuel Racing in VA.
- Sign up or log into your account.
- Hit ‘Download Now’ on the site’s app prompt to start the installation process from FanDuel.
- Select the file apk to continue the download.
- Open your downloads to install the app.
- Launch FanDuel and sign in to begin betting.
FanDuel Racing app navigation
FanDuel uses a basic main menu at the bottom of its app to help you move between the racing homepage, tracks, promotions, your account and your betslip. This means you should be able to find everything you need within minutes of accessing the racebook on your mobile.
Locate the green ‘+’ icon at the top of the app to fund your account. A range of banking methods is available for you to choose from, which we’ve explained in more detail further into this review.
Once your account has been funded, we recommend opening the ‘Tracks’ page to view events starting soon, and the day’s most popular races. You can then select any event to browse your betting options.
Top app features
There’s plenty to shout about when it comes to the FanDuel Racing app. Here are a few of our favorite pages. These areas make it easy to get started on the site no matter your experience level.
The ‘Tracks’ page at FanDuel is the best place to browse the site’s biggest events and everything the racebook has to offer. After the ‘Starting Soon’ section, FD’s tracks are displayed alphabetically by default. If you would prefer, you can opt to browse by region or race type.
Hit the star button on any race track to save it to your FanDuel Racing favorites.
Race of the Day
FanDuel’s ‘Race of the Day’ page is especially helpful if you’re new to horse betting and unsure where to start. This page makes it easy to read up on the day’s chosen race and place bets.
The racebook’s featured races also come with Win Bet Insurance, which means a betting bonus is yours if your win bet loses, but your horse still places within the top three.
Horse Racing 101
Another feature that’s fantastic for beginners, FanDuel’s Horse Racing 101 guide is perfect if you need to brush up on your betting knowledge. This details all the basics you should know about racing odds, payouts, bet types and more before you start wagering your cash.
Best features of FanDuel Racing
Looking to get the most out of your time at FanDuel Racing? These are the features you should look out for.
- Popular Races: Check FanDuel’s popular races to get a head start on the day’s betting options. This is perfect for those placing horse bets for the first time or if you need a little inspiration to get started. FanDuel always offers great odds on these races.
- ‘Starting Soon’ races: If you’re short on time and want to reduce your browsing time, then the ‘Starting Soon’ section will fit the bill. Showing all events due to start within the next 15 minutes, this section is sure to reveal something that takes your fancy.
- Live streaming: It’s so frustrating to place bets on a horse race, only to find that you can’t watch it live. This is never the case at FanDuel Racing, which offers live-streamed coverage of each race featured on its site. Access these live streams in the very best quality, wherever you are in the world.
How could FanDuel Racing improve?
It’s difficult to take issue with anything at FanDuel Racing, as the site checks so many boxes. Right now, we’d love to see a little more detail in the racebook’s betting 101 guides and a rewards program for loyal users.
Types of bets available on FanDuel Racing
New to horserace betting? Here are the bet types available to you with FanDuel, including a short description of how each of them works.
Single bets are relatively simple wagers. Here’s what you will find with FanDuel:
- Win: Choose the winning runner.
- Win/Place: Choose the runner to finish first or second.
- Show: Choose the runner to finish within the top three places.
- Across the board: Choose runners for all three of the above bets, this time for a single race. Place the same wager on each.
Here’s a selection of bet types if you’re looking to step up from simple wagers.
- Exacta: Select the top two race finishers in a specific
- Quinella: Select the top two race finishers, placing in either order to win.
- Daily Double: Choose the first-place finisher of 2+ consecutive races. Choose several horses to improve your chances of winning.
Increase your horse wagering game with these bet types.
- Trifecta: Select runners to place in the top three. These have to finish in your chosen order.
- Superfecta: Select your runners to place in the top four. These must place in the order of your choosing.
- Pick Bet Parlays: Choose the first-place finishers of up to six consecutive races. The races must be at the same track and running consecutively.
Banking options at FanDuel Racing
FanDuel Racing has a range of payment methods to help you add funds to your account and get to betting quickly.
Click the ‘+’ icon at the top of the site to start the depositing process. You can fund your account with $10 or more using any of the following methods:
- PayNearMe (At Family Dollar, 7Eleven, Casey’s General Store, or CVS)
- Wire transfer
- FanDuel prepaid card
Contacting FanDuel Racing customer support
FanDuel Racing has several customer support methods. Browse the FAQ section and the site’s 101 guides to help with any basic questions. These cover accounts, racebook promotions, payments and more.
If you need any further help, we recommend getting in touch with FanDuel’s customer support team. You can do this by clicking ‘Contact Support’ on the site’s FAQ page to send the team an email or enter a live chat.
Responsible gambling at FanDuel Racing
Responsible betting is a top priority for FanDuel Racing. To begin, all players must be 18 or older and within Virginia state lines to bet legally. FanDuel is required to check both of these factors as part of its account verification system.
For help with managing your betting at FanDuel, open the racebook’s FAQ and click ‘Account Management.’ Here, you can learn how to limit your betting, take breaks, and block specific payment options. FanDuel gives all players the option to suspend or close their accounts at any time.
About FanDuel Horse Racing
FanDuel was the first sportsbook in the U.S. to introduce single-account betting on both horses and sports in December of 2022. FanDuel Racing has applied for and received a license in every state it operates. In Virginia, that accreditation comes via the Virginia Racing Commission. FanDuel is operated by the FanDuel Group, which is based in New York.
Is FanDuel Racing the best horse betting app in Virginia?
FanDuel Racing is a fantastic option for any horse racing fan, especially when it comes to the Kentucky Derby. Enjoy a large range of bet types, live streaming for every race, and fantastic customer support available around the clock. Make sure to check our offer above if you choose to register for an account!